Thursday, October 27, 2011

Happy Birthday David!


David turned 29 on Monday! So now we are the same age! We have been celebrating all month. I got him a laptop computer and other gifts which he got as they arrived. On Monday we went to see The Three Musketeers in 3D! Then we went to dinner at Black Angus. David had top sirloin, loaded baked potato, green beans with bacon. I had prime rib, crab legs, garlic mashed potatoes, broccoli with Parmesan cheese.

The movie was great and the food was good. However, I will be taking David to Jak's in Issaquah the next time we want to celebrate by having a nice steak. No one makes a better steak in my opinion!

I am looking forward to spending more special occasions together! Life is so much better when you spend it with someone you love and loves you!

No comments: